As St James CE Primary School, Gorton enters its next exciting phase, mass expansion will see us move from a one-form to two form-entry school in September 2018. With this brings opportunity to grow our dedicated staff team and we welcome talented, committed teachers to join us.
The Governors and Principal of our friendly school are seeking a motivated and passionate teachers to join our team in driving forward standards and promoting positive outcomes for all of our children.
We welcome applications from NQTs. We will support you in your NQT year and beyond as you further develop your skills and progress along your teaching journey.
The successful candidate:
• Will hold Qualified Teacher Status
• Will be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations of children’s achievements, attainment and behaviour.
• Will be able to motivate, inspire and co-operate with their colleagues and children.
• Will support the Leadership Team in implementing the vision of the school
• Has the desire and determination to progress in their career, developing leadership skills
• Is reflective, willing to embrace new ideas and take risks in the pursuit of excellence.
• Is an adaptable and resilient professional
What we can offer you:
• an inclusive and diverse school community
• friendly, motivated, committed and highly skilled staff
• opportunities to work with colleagues from across Vantage Academy Trust
• a firm commitment to your professional development
• a supportive Leadership team
• a strong focus on staff wellbeing
We warmly encourage visits to school and have arranged a meet and greet with the Principal on Friday 9th February 2018 at 3pm. Please contact Sarah Rothwell at the school if you would like to attend.
Shortlisting – w/c 26th February 2018
Interview/Lesson observation – w/c 26th February 2018
Appointments made are subject to an Enhanced DBS.
We currently have the following positions available for September 2018. Please click on the link below to download an application form. To find out what Vantage Academy Trust has to offer you – please click on the Vantage Plus link below.